When completing a 300in1 project:
- take a video with the iPhone 'odin'
- connect 'odin' to Mac Book Pro 'condor' via USB
- from 'condor' open the Photos application
- select the 'odin' device
- import the video to the library
- click on 'Imports'
- select the new video
- right-click and Get Info
- in 'Add a Title' specify 300in1-XXX (XXX is three digit project number)
- click File -> Export -> Export Unmodified Original For 1 Video...
- File Name: Use Title
- click 'Export'
- choose tact:share/media/300in1
- upload to YouTube
- document the new project on the project page
- add a record to the projects table
- link to the YouTube video from the 'Notes' field in the projects table
- add the third-level heading for the completed project in its appropriate second-level section
- embed the YouTube video at the top of the project's section under its level three heading
- add any relevant notes in the project's section
- announce on programming@progclub
Upload to YouTube
When you upload to YouTube use these settings:
- Science & Technology
- Creative Commons - Attribution
- jj5 300in1 lab XXX
- This is project N of my 300in1 electronics lab. For full details see https://www.jj5.net/sixsigma/300in1
- jj5, 300in1, Elenco, Electronics Lab
- Comments and ratings
- Allow 'All' comments and users can view ratings
- Video language
- English (United Kingdom)
- Community contributions
- Allow viewers to contribute translated titles, descriptions and subtitles/CC
- Caption certification
- This content has never aired on television in the US.
- Suggest video imrpovements
- Show edit suggestions
- Video statistics
- Make video statistics on the watch page publicly visible