Hi there. I'm John. I have a 300in1 electronic project lab, and I am slowly making my way through the projects. The various projects are listed in the sample manual and duplicated in the projects section below. There are some admin notes for John's use.
- 1 Notes
- 2 Projects
- 2.1 Surprise and Fun
- 2.2 Back to the Basics
- 2.3 Electronic Building Blocks
- 2.4 Putting Electronics to Work
- 2.5 Radio Circuits
- 2.6 Sonic Zoo and Sound Factory
- 2.7 Electronic Decision-Makers
- 2.8 Operational Amplifier IC Can Do Many Things
- 2.9 Introducing the Power Amplifier IC
- 2.10 A Trip to Digital Land
- 2.11 More Adventures in Digital Land
- 2.12 Circuits That Count
- 2.13 Getting Closer to Computers
- 2.14 Amusement in Digital Land
- 2.15 Analog meets Digital
- 2.16 Surprise and Fun Revisited
- 2.17 Testing and Measuring Circuits
Long leg (anode) positive.
Short leg (cathode) negative. (Line/band near cathode).
IN60P: Germanium diode C4V7ST: Zener diode
Emitter - Collector - Base
Hold Apple Key when dragging to 'move' files
Surprise and Fun
American Patrol Car Siren
This circuit uses an astable multivibrator.