I've been FUCKING AROUND with my repository for an HOUR.
A FUCKING HOUR!
...and I haven't even managed to get a SINGLE FUCKING THING DONE.
...I begin an operation. I wait 10 minutes. I change some settings. I run the operation. It runs for 10 minutes. Then it fails. Then I have to run another command.. I wait 10 minutes. I make some settings. I run the command. It runs for 10 minutes. Then it fails.
All because I fucked up the first version of that auto-checkin thing that I wrote. It didn't exclude files, because of a typo. So every single build artifact in my working copy path was scheduled for addition. So I need to revert it. But when I do, I get fucked messages like “xyz is not a working copy“ and “you have to execute clean up.“ So I do. Then I get a different message. And I can't just revert the whole thing.
Act in haste, repent at leisure.
I'm going to cry.