The timestamps on posts in my blog are incorrect. Not sure why. My server is setup to use local time (most logging on the server is GMT though). My time zone is +10 (Sydney time). So when I configured .Text I changed the -5 setting in the config record, to +10. This threw everything forward 15 hours. I then adjusted it back down to 0, and the times were forward by 5 hours. Now its back at -5 (makes sense to me!) and hopefully this post will say 12:00pm Friday 5 Dec 2003.
Cool. Timestamps should be correct based on my time-zone (including daylight savings hopefully) from now on. I don't have any plans to fix up the old ones.